Family Membership ($176.00) shall provide for any person or persons to have involvement with the club. Membership will provide for parents and or guardians and their immediate children from that relationship. This membership will allow two individual memberships and as many junior memberships as required of that relationship.
Some classes of racing require an affiliation fee to be paid to controlling body of that class. Below is a description of those affiliation requirements and fees:
- IPRA NT Inc. (Contact your NT state delegate)
- HQ Racing Australia - Northern Territory (HQRA-NT) - $75
- Top End Drift Association (TEDA)
- TEDA Full Competitor (All Events) - $50
- TEDA Learn 2 Drift and Training (L2D) - $25
- TEDA Associate Member (Non-Event Membership) - $25
If there is any questions regarding NAMSC memberships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, each family member is now required to have their own, unique email address. This email address will be used once during the inital membership application and will enable you to receive future emails from NASMC.
If you, or a family member, don't currently have an email address, we recommend that you create a Gmail account »
If you don't wish to monitor this new email address, you can set up automatic forwarding to your main email address »