2021 NT Motorkhana Championship - Round 6
Motorkhana is an easy to access form of motorsport catering to drivers young or old, whether beginners or veterans. Cars need only meet basic safety criteria to be eligible, including working seat belts and brakes, no leaking fluids, and generally mechanically sound. This may include road registered vehicles through to purpose-built motorkhana specials, though extensively modified or purpose-built vehicles do need to comply with some more extensive rules.
About this event
- Entry Fee: $30 per driver.
- Scrutiny and Document checking at Venue: 5.30pm to 6.30pm, Friday 17th September, 2021. Documents to be presented at scrutiny include a current CAMS Competition Licence, CAMS affiliated club membership, vehicle Log Book (if issued) and driver disclaimer form. Gates Open at 5:00pm, Friday 17th September, 2021.
- Participants Briefing: 6:30pm at Garage 26, (Individually by Clerk of course after this time by prior arrangement).
- Event Starting Time: 7:00 pm
Entries open with publication of the Regulations and must be submitted via one of the following methods:
- Online at www.namsc.org.au until 11:59pm 12th September, 2021
- Paper entry form at the event until 6:00pm Friday 17th September, 2021
to view supplementary regs click here
to view standard regs click here
Hidden Valley Road
Hidden Valley, NT 0822
|Motorkhana entry qty||$ 30.00|
|Motorkhana Junior entry qty||$ 10.00|
|Name||Vehicle Make and Model|
Holden svz ute
Mazda 2 Genki