NAMSC Ross Hanning Memorial - Round 1
The North Australian Motor Sport Club's primary function is to encourage and develop motorsport in the NT across a number of disciplines. We conduct events for Motorkhana, Circuit Racing and Lapsprint but regardless of what car you have or how serious you are, NAMSC makes it easy to go racing!
About this event
- Entry Fee: $90 per driver + $20 for half a pit bay (optional)
- Scrutiny and Document checking at Venue: 1:00pm to 3.00pm, Saturday 23rd March,2019 Documents to be presented at scrutiny include a current CAMS Competition Licence, CAMS affiliated club membership, vehicle Log Book (if issued) and driver disclaimer form.
- Participants Briefing: 8:45am at the base of the control tower, (Individually by Clerk of course after this time by prior arrangement).
Entries open with publication of the Regulations and must be submitted via one of the following methods:
- Online at www.namsc.org.au until 11:59pm 20th March, 2019 (preferred)
- Paper entry form at the event on Saturday 23rd March, 2019
To view a copy of the approved regulations for this event, click here.
Hidden Valley Road
Hidden Valley, NT 0822
|Entry Fee||$ 90.00|
|Entry Fee + Pit Bay||$ 110.00|