Test and Tune #1
This event is a good opportunity to dust of the cob webs and get ready for another racing season. It is also a great opportunities for new members and drivers to come down and check out what it's like to put your own car on Hidden Valley Raceway. This event will be run in a Lapsprint format.
Lap Sprint is an event unique to the Northern Territory. It was introduced over 20 years ago and was developed to provide a basic introduction point to motor sport and to provide track experience that supports progression to circuit racing. All you need is a standard street registered car, long pants, covered shoes, long sleeve shirt and a helmet as well as the relevant club membership and CAMS licensing. We can help you arrange all of this on the day. Lap Sprinters are released on to the track at intervals with the aim to better your track time and develop your racing and driving skills. Come and have a go.
About the event:
- Entry Fee: $90 per driver + $20 for half a pit bay (optional)
- Competitors in all classes must be Associate Members (or higher) of the North Australian Motor Sports Club Inc. One Day memberships are available for Lapsprint and Motorkhana participants, if required, and can be obtained at a cost of $30.00. The one-day membership is only available once per calendar year.
- All Competitors must hold a CAMS competition Licence for their specific category (Lapsprint and Motorkhana: Come and Try, L2S or superior). A Come and Try day Licence is available for Lapsprint competitors at a cost of $25.00.
- Scrutiny and Document checking at Venue from 7:30am on, Sunday 4th March,2019. Documents to be presented at scrutiny include a current CAMS Competition Licence, CAMS affiliated club membership, vehicle Log Book (if issued) and driver disclaimer form.
- Participants Briefing: 8:45am at the base of the control tower, (Individually by Clerk of course after this time by prior arrangement).
Entries open with publication of the regulations and must be submitted via one of the following methods:
- Online at www.namsc.org.au until 11:59pm 27 February 2019 (preferred)
- Paper entry form at the event until Sunday 3 March, 2019. If you intend to enter on the day, please complete the entry form and bring it with you on the day. To download the entry form, click here.
To view a copy of the approved supplementary regulations for this event, click here.
Hidden Valley Road
Hidden Valley, NT 0822
|Entry Fee||$ 90.00|
|Entry Fee + Pit Bay||$ 120.00|