RIGHTWAY INDUSTRIAL 2019 SALOON CAR
NATIONALS & COMMODORE CUP ENDURO
About the North Australian Motor Sport Club (NAMSC) Incorporated
The North Australian Motor Sport Club's primary function is to encourage and develop motorsport in the NT across a number of disciplines. We conduct events for Motorkhana, Circuit Racing and Lapsprint but regardless of what car you have or how serious you are, NAMSC makes it easy to go racing!
In 2019, NAMSC will host the Rightway Industrial 2019 Saloon Car Nationals and NT Commodore Cup Enduro event from 6 - 8 September 2019. The event will see a number of interstate drivers making the trek to the Territory to battle it out for the 2019 Saloon Car National crown.
Important Event Information
- Entries will open upon publication of the Supplementary Regulations and will close at 11:59pm on 30 August 2019.
- Entries are to be completed via the NAMSC Website.
- Entry fee for Saloon Cars and Commodore Cup Cars will be $500.00.
- Scrutineering and Document Checking opens Friday - 08:30am.
- A schedule of events will be available soon.
To view a copy of the approved supplementary regulations, please see below:
- Saloon Car Nationals Sport Regulations (TBA)
- Commodore Cup Endurance Race Regulations
- Event Supplementary Regulations
To stay up to date, make sure you check out NAMSC on Facebook!
We would love to share you team's content! - Use #NAMSC and will endeavour to share it on to the NAMSC Facebook.
If you have any further questions, or require anything further information, please do not hesitate to contact one of the below event organisers:
- Justin Chaffey - S.C.R.A President - SCRA@outlook.com.au
- David Ling - NAMSC Treasurer / Organising Committee - email@example.com
- Jake Burgess - NAMSC Vice President / Organising Committee - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hidden Valley Road
Hidden Valley, NT 0822
|Saloon Nationals and Commodore Cup Entry Fees|
|Saloon Car Nationals Entry Fee||$ 500.00|
|Commodore Cup Enduro Entry Fee||$ 500.00|