Come and Try / Sponsors Day
Ever wanted to bring your own road car down and have some fun on Hidden Valley Raceway? Well now you can with the NAMSC Come and Try / Sponsors Day.
Lapsprint - Is an event unique to the NT. It was introduced over 20 years ago and was developed to provide a basic introduction point to motor sport and to provide track experience that supports progression to circuit racing. All you need is a standard street registered car, long pants, covered shoes, long sleeve shirt and a helmet as well as the relevant club membership and CAMS licensing. We can help you arrange all of this on the day. Lap Sprinters are released on to the track at intervals with the aim to better your track time and develop your racing and driving skills.
About this event
- Entry Fee: $120 per driver.
- Scrutiny and Document checking at Venue: 7:30am to 9:00am, Sunday 27 October, 2019.
- Gates Open at 7:00am, Sunday 27 October, 2019.
- Participants Briefing: 8:45am in the VIP Corporate Box, (Individually by Clerk of course after this time by prior arrangement).
- Event Starting Time: 9:00am
Entries open with publication of the Regulations and must be submitted via one of the following methods:
- Online at www.namsc.org.au until 11:59pm 25 October, 2019
- Paper entry form at the event until 9:00am Sunday 27 October, 2019
To view a copy of the approved regulations for this event, click here
This Event will include a Motor Sport Passenger Ride Activity (MSPRA) which shall be run under and in accordance with the CAMS MSPRA Policy. Passenger rides are only avaliable to cars with an approved CAMS Roll Cage and for Drivers with at least a Provision Clubmans (PCC) CAMS Licence. Each passenger ride is $10 and can be pre-paid via the NAMSC wesbite with your entry, or paid on the day at sign in. For further question on passenger rides, please refer to the approved Supp Regs or email email@example.com.
Hidden Valley Road
Hidden Valley, NT 0822
|Entry fee (Inc Pit Bay)||$ 120.00|
|Pre-paid Passenger Rides||$ 10.00|