- 27 April 2014 TEDA Round 2
- 27 April 2014 Motorkhana Round 2
- 2014 Championship Points
- 2014 Skycity V8 Supercars IP/HQ/CC Support Category
- Inaugural Shamrock Chemicals Megakhana
- NAMSC Anti-Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying Policy
- 2014 Motorkhana Standing Regulations
- CAMS Drifting Standing Regulations
- TEDA Track designation by Group and Flag Information
Front Page Help
If you are new to NAMSC click on the six Quicklinks (to the right) in turn to find out about motorsport at Hidden Valley and how NAMSC can help you go racing.
Members of NAMSC or another CAMS affiliated club can click on Events and Entries above to login to this website and enter an event, or renew a NAMSC membership.
Having trouble with the website? email@example.com or call John on 0400-44-8080 or Barry on 0407-893-121
The North Australian Motorsport Club's primary function is to encourage and develop motorsport in the NT across a number of disciplines. We conduct events for Drift, Motorkhana, Circuit Racing and LapSprint but regardless of what car you have or how serious you are, NAMSC makes it easy to go racing.
If you are new to NAMSC click on the links below, in turn, to get all the information you will need to begin enjoying motorsport with NAMSC at Hidden Valley.
All our racing categories welcome new members and will provide assistance to help you get a suitable car set up for the track and any NAMSC member will be happy to help you with the process of entering your first race meeting.